5.17.2007

Organic Chemistry

Organic chemistry is one of the most useless things I have ever learned (it's up there with calculus and whacking off with my left hand). It's monotonous and I've yet to find a time when I was able to use organic chemistry to solve some school-related problem. The only time that I've come close to using o-chem is the time I synthesized some "love potion" in my bathroom sink and gave it to a girl I liked. She ended up getting an ulcer and had to admit herself to the hospital. Oh well.
My hatred of organic chemistry stems from it's pointlessness. Once you finish a problem set, you have another one waiting for you. From what I can tell, organic chemistry is pretty much the same shit over and over again: useless-ass reactions and useless-ass results. I hate nitriles, I hate amines, I hate ketones, I hate esters, I hate benzenes, I hate aryl compounds, I hate alkyl halides, I HATE all that crap. I know a girl who says she likes organic chemistry more than boys. I think she's gay.

For all you non-science/non-raver folk, the picture I posted is of MDMA - ecstacy to ravers, thizz to bay boys and 3,4-methlenedioxymethamphetamine to squares.

Rave dance moves:



If even half of all people who go to raves are like "Stamp" from the video, I don't really feel like I'm missing out on much. I imagine a whole bunch of sweaty raver kids wearing candy jewelry and hideous clothing reaching for the flashing lights and pulsing speakers and acting like total asses.

Klaxons - Two Recievers
Klaxons - Isle of Her

RAVE ON!

Sorry if I seem like I'm bitter. It's been a long week.

No comments: