6.13.2007

ditty



me: thom
thom: Yeah mayne.
me: do you happen to have paperboy's ditty? because somehow i heard zapp's computer love and remembered the do wah ditty song that pales to ditty, which sampled it.
thom: I do not. I have Doo Wah Ditty, but I don't have Ditty.
me: aw. it's a super good summer driving song.
thom: Shit, if it's better than Doo Wah Ditty.
me: i mean, it's a bit droning. but it's so good to drive in the summer sun with ditty blasting. paperboy just doesn't sound like he gives a fuck about any superficial shit like bitches and hoes and diamonds and junk. he just wants your ears to trick your endorphins into thinking his music is chocolate.
thom: Ha! Well, I mean, that sounds like a lot of fun.


the music video audio doesn't do it justice, but the video is awesome. he could only have been born in oakland.

No comments: